We are accepting submissions
Bloodhound Books are renowned in the industry for producing high quality crime and mystery thrillers. Our dedicated team of industry professionals have a real passion for working closely with our authors to create the very best books. Our unique and personal approach has helped debut and bestselling authors across the world achieve outstanding success.
- Professionally edit, proofread and format your book.
- Involve you with the cover design.
- Publish in ebook to kindle and the paperback for distribution to bookshops all over the UK.
- Work with a top agency to sell film and foreign rights.
- Advertise and market your book on social media, Amazon, and many other online platforms.
- Provide comprehensive blog tours for each title.
- Promote your book to our huge mailing list of crime readers.
- Provide support and advice leading up to and after publication.
- Provide advance copies to our reviewer group.
By joining Bloodhound Books your work will be showcased alongside
award winning authors, New York Times, USA Today and Amazon bestsellers including
Rob Sinclair, Netta Newbound, Maggie James, Malcolm Hollingdrake and Anita Waller.
Bloodhound Books is open for submissions of new fiction from authors with or without representation.
We specialise in the fiction we know best and love most. That includes; grit lit, crime fiction, suspense, mystery, domestic noir and psychological thrillers and chillers.
If you write non fiction, young adult, children's, sci-fi, erotica or romance, we are not the best publisher for you.
We do not consider any work that is less than 60,000 words.
We only accept submissions electronically via email. All submissions should include;
· The first 20 pages of the manuscript.
· A synopsis of your work (no more than 1500 words). If the synopsis is incomplete we will not consider your work. [How to write a Synopsis]
· A cover letter telling us about you and your writing career to date
You can send all of the above as email attachments in either Word or PDF format.
* We aim to respond to all submissions within four weeks of receipt, however we do receive a huge volume so please be patient if it takes a little longer. We read everything we receive.